Saturday, July 26, 2008

RSS - thing 8

I really enjoyed watching Leelefever's video on RSS and Google Reader. He made the concept so clear and easy to understand. It was easy to add Reader to my Google account. I added the news bundle and 5 sites like suggested. I found 2 scrapbooking and 3 library sites that I like. Since I own a small scrapbooking home business, I want to keep up with the latest digital technology in scrapbooking and now the most current news will come to me at home instead of me having to look for it myself. Maybe now I can keep up with my tech savy customers.
I really found the Library TWeeter site fun! I liked that someone out there is reading the same thing I am and experiencing the same things in her library. I look forward to blogging with her about current releases, award winners, library programs and such. I think it will help me keep my school library current and interesting to my students!
Terri

No comments: