Monday, July 14, 2008

Thing 2- 7.5 habits response

In reponse to Thing #2 - 7.5 habits of successful people, I have to say, first of all, that blogging is an experience I've never had before. I'm very uncomfortable with the whole idea.
Of the 7.5 habits listed, teaching and mentoring others comes very easily for me. It is something I do everyday in my life, whether it's at school or in my home business, which is scrapbooking with Creative Memories. My web site is
http://www.mycmsite.com/sites/terrimay
Using technology to my advantage, however is not my strength, oblviously if I've never blogged before about anything. It's all new and maybe blogging can be used to my advantage in my business. I'm looking forward to learning alot about media and technology in this semester!
With Blessings,
Terri May
Memory Keeper Mom

No comments: